mrs. rodgers.

Untitled

I have been all over the country the past couple of weeks. Immediately after my week in Texas, I headed out to Arizona to see one of my best friend's get married. Tricia and I went to school together- danced together for fours years- and I am completely obsessed with her. Whenever I need a pick-me-up I just need to be within a few feet of this crazy lady.

It was one of the best wedding weekends that I have ever been a part of it, especially as a bridesmaid. I didn't have to do much of anything except hang out with Tricia by the poolside and make sure she had a rockin' tan for the big day. Best weekend ever. We got our nails done, ushered in the swarm of bridesmaids, and partied all weekend. Doesn't she make a beautiful bride?

Tricia, I am over the moon happy for you and I know that Todd is one lucky guy. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment