boys.

_MG_8225 _MG_8234 _MG_8258 _MG_8281 _MG_8270 _MG_8274 _MG_8236 _MG_8227 _MG_8310 _MG_8317 _MG_8315 _MG_8319

Pretty much every picture taken on this day was an action shot. These boys are crazy. They are always bouncing off the walls- it's so much fun. I love that I inherited so many brothers. In case you didn't know, Sam is is the oldest of six boys. Only the two youngest were able to make this trip, but there was more than enough crazy to go around. It's been so quiet since they left- Eliza misses her uncles. To be honest, I kind of thought I was going to have a boy first. (When I was pregnant, I kept having dreams of little boys hatching out of eggs. Weird, I know.) I sort of had this image of an older brother to take care of the others. But, I think Eliza will be well taken care of. These two were fighting over who got to hold her the entire trip.

We took the family all over Berkeley, explored San Francisco, drove through the wine country, went to an A's game, visited where Bob and Nancy raised the older boys, and even made it down to Carmel and Point Lobos. Hiking through Point Lobos with these boys turns in to "who can chuck rocks off the cliff the farthest," and "let's all jump in the ocean." We all got pretty into the rock chucking, but only the boys were brave enough to take on those freezing, cold waves. (Notice that they are running away from the water in every picture.)

Bob and Nancy sure know how to make some good lookin' boys, eh? The secret ingredients are endless quesadillas and frozen pizzas. "Rox. Can I make a quesadilla?"

No comments:

Post a Comment