farmers market.

_MG_8428 _MG_8441 _MG_8433 _MG_8437 _MG_8444 _MG_8434 _MG_8449

One of the best parts about Eliza arriving in Spring, were the Summer visitors! We have had so much fun the past few months hosting family and friends, all excited to meet Eliza and explore the Bay Area.

Two of my good friends, came out a couple of weeks ago. I'm a little bummed that I literally only took maybe 10 photos the entire time they were here. But, we had so much fun! These girls were crazy patient. I am very impressed with how much we got to do and see, all while carting around a newborn. Between the three of us, we had a great system- someone grabs the baby, someone pops open the stroller, someone grabs the bags and pays the meter- and we're off! The Dream Team.

We went all over San Francisco and Berkeley, and apparently the only time I pulled out my camera was the morning that we went to the Ferry Plaza Farmers Market. You just can't beat California produce, especially when you grab it from a basket under a tent at a farmers market overlooking the Bay. It was one of my favorite things that we did together. We snacked all morning on concord grapes, ripe raspberries, fancy chocolates and donuts, rustic batard and creamy cheese. I washed it all down with freshly pressed cherry-apple juice. Eliza loves grocery stores and farmers markets. There are so many colors and shapes, and people to smile at. 

I'm so glad that the girls could come and stay with us- we miss you!

Also, this post is making me nostalgic for this farmers market...

1 comment: