willie nelson.

WillieNelson



The other week we finally got to see one of my favorite musicians, Willie Nelson! This has been on my to do list for a while now and was well worth the wait. Willie did not disappoint. The show was at the newly remodeled Gallivan Center in Salt Lake, it was the perfect outdoor setting. To be honest, I was a bit apprehensive about the show, I was so excited about it that I didn't want to build it up only to be disappointed. Luckily Willie delivered. I knew every song he played and he only got better as the night went along. Above is my favorite song of the night, It's a medley of Funny How Time Slips Away, Crazy, and Nightlife. I could have been happy with just that. I fell in love with Willie Nelson after listening to the VH1 Storytellers album he did with Johnny Cash. It's one of my top 10 albums of all time and makes me happy every time I listen to it.

1 comment:

  1. I used to have a greatest hits album recorded in the 60's with those three songs along with Hello Walls, Mr. Record Man, Pretty Paper, etc.....all the songs he wrote for other people. I reallllllly wish I had that album.

    ReplyDelete