how she wore it.

Isabel1

Isabel2

isabel4

Isabel
Provo, Utah
1980's cream shirt dress

We really enjoyed getting to know Isabel, and her husband, Johnny. They actually live a few blocks away from us, and we are definitely taking them up on their offer for carne asada taco night. We'll bring the horchata! Isabel even featured the shop on her cute blog, A Dose of Lovely. This was one of my favorite items from the shop, because I think every girl should have two or three simple shirt dresses in her closet. She looks great, and I love the red lipstick. A few months ago I bought red lipstick--Infallible Lip Color, because Beyonce told me to. But, I am always saving it away for a special occasion. I love that Isabel wasn't afraid to wear red lips with a casual shirt dress on a summer afternoon. Get it, girl.

If you have photos, send them to roxandsamvintage@gmail.com. We look forward to seeing them!

By the way, don't forget to check out our Facebook page. We will be choose a random fan this Friday, August 12, to receive $50 towards anything in the shop! Good luck!

1 comment:

  1. "because beyonce told me to" haha! johnny and I were cracking up at that.

    ReplyDelete