ferragamo.

_MG_6361

Hello there.

That's what I said when I first dug these up. After some polish and shine, I fell in love. I can tell you that my heart just about broke when I realized that these beautiful vintage Ferragamo flats were just a bit too tight for my feet. They are perfect--feminine and classic. This "Vara pump" was designed by Salvatore's daughter in the late 1970s. I love that these flats, topped with the classic bow and metal stamped plate, have changed very little since they were first made. Ferragamo has a history of making beautiful shoes. I appreciate when a designer or a company can create something so classic that it does not require alteration. This shoe is still sold at stores like Bloomingdale's, for those that appreciate iconic style.

You can find these flats in the shop today! We have a beautiful collection of new shoes that will start to pop up in the shop over the next few days, so keep your eyes open. You may find something special.

No comments:

Post a Comment