tiny shoes.

_MG_3840

_MG_4163

_MG_5225

I promised you tiny shoes, and here they are! Five pairs of shoes for the tiny feet in your life--now available in the shop. We have one, two, and three. And, don't forget to check out these saddle shoes or these little hiking boots.

Can you believe it is already July? Sam and I have a fun holiday weekend ahead of us, and lucky for me it already started today! Sam's team at Vivint has been working hard, and they were rewarded with a four day weekend. So, I have decided to reward our readers with a four day discount. Starting now, until midnight on the 4th, you may use the code freedomdays to receive a 10% discount on anything in the shop. Happy shopping!

And, Happy Freedom Days. I love the 4th of July. It's the perfect excuse to run around barefoot, eat comfort foods, and blow things up.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOH! I know someone that would fit those shoes! Bless!

    ReplyDelete