for the little ones.

_MG_4988

_MG_4952

_MG_5042

I do believe the children's clothing will be the hardest to part with. I'm darn proud of myself for not stashing most of it already. But, as it turns out, I am more excited about posting items to the shop and sharing them with you than I am with keeping them for my unborn children.

Shopping for the little ones is one of my favorite things to do. It is probably second to shopping for women's shoes. I have fallen in love with each of those little dresses and skirts, and I am starting to learn the ropes around little boy's fashion. (I came from a family of three girls.) And, oh the tiny shoes! Just you wait. We have a small collection of tiny shoes that will be posted in the shop sometime next week. You won't be able to contain yourself.

Some of my favorites are posted above. I love the cream dress with the peter pan collar, little plaid jumper, and the boy's Brooks Brother's shirt. Also, how can you resist a plaid dress with a tiny matching purse? Or, take a quick look at this floral top, and this cute grandpa sweater. They just don't make 'em like they used to, eh?

If you haven't had a chance to enter the giveaway, take a quick look here!

No comments:

Post a Comment